Next Day on Sugar Loaf

I missed the light today, I was on the wrong side of the Port Hills.
I stopped at the sign of the Kiwi and did a quick run up Sugar loaf.
After much flapping around and negotiating joggers,
I managed to get one image.
I took three images, one at 16 minuets exposure,
the clouds looked amazing with scanner distortion.
I got a contorted jogger in another, the first image was best.
Bringing a book helped me wait for the image to scan.
I love the distortion in the grass.



Here is a close up of the grass before I have removed the colour shift .
You can see the 3 colour split from the (Sony?) tri linear array, and have
a taste of the resolution.

Thanks for the tips on software and Macs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage 80s: London Street Photography by Johnny Stiletto

Shinzo Maeda

David Hockney's instant iPad art