Type 600 from the Garage

I was sorting through the boxes that never get opened in the garage. These are boxes from the last house, that really I wanted to chuck, but couldn't. I am glad now, nine shots left.
With the idea that this could be the end, I started looking at Polaroid on the net. To my horror saw a three pack of 600 for $745.00 on Amazon, then found "the impossible project", and B and W film at 8 shots for $20.00, they did charge $50.00 for postage, curses being near the south pole.
So I might get a fuji 5x4 back and some film, looks like I can even make negatives, by applying regents to the film. I await my "Silver Shade", from impossible



"Oliver", John Maillard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage 80s: London Street Photography by Johnny Stiletto

Shinzo Maeda

David Hockney's instant iPad art