A video from Polaroid

Sadly the photographer uses film no longer made by Polaroid.
I have a few boxes that I buy when the price is right off eBay.
The camera they are advertising is a toy, and I have nothing against toy cameras,
i use them. But how can you compare a toy against type 55. This is very sad.
How hard is it to start up a machine and make a bit for us?
I know Impossible makes its version, but the real stuff is the pos neg.
I have been getting great results with Fuji pack film in my converted 180 camera,
so I cant complain. You can also make a negative out of Fuji too go, to this link.

http://new55project.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-55-project-commences.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage 80s: London Street Photography by Johnny Stiletto

Shinzo Maeda

David Hockney's instant iPad art